What's this all about?

Hi, my name is Tom Roberts. Welcome to my blog. I'm cycling along the less traveled routes from the most southern point of Africa to the most northern point of the United Kingdom in aid of Rhino Conservation. As part of my trip I'm making a television documentary. I invite you to join me.

Track my progress

Monday 3 December 2012

Franschoek Pass

For the few of you who know the Western Cape, don't panic, you are not losing your mind . . . this post is out of sequence. This was the very first video I shot while on the bike in South Africa. I did the ride last month but didn't get round to posting the video. Now here it is . . . have a laugh at my expence, followed by a thrill.





The following pics were taken at the base of the pass and at the top. There's some stunning scenery there.

Bottom of Franschoek Pass

view from the top of Franschoek Pass

Cheers Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment