What's this all about?

Hi, my name is Tom Roberts. Welcome to my blog. I'm cycling along the less traveled routes from the most southern point of Africa to the most northern point of the United Kingdom in aid of Rhino Conservation. As part of my trip I'm making a television documentary. I invite you to join me.

Track my progress

Friday 15 February 2013

Tanzania

A long very sticky winding road great to see people.


At least I was given a warning! It took 4 hours to climb to the top, then there wasn't even a decent down hill on the other other side.

Tea plantations at the top of the climb.


Sure my my mate Callard could do something with this, practically rust free!
A very wild and  beautiful country, wouldn't stray too far off the beaten track though, lot's of big hairy things that would eat you.
A new country so a new flag. These are great for explaining to folk who can't speak English where I've come from.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! 2Km/h - must have been some hill! Hang in there Tom, you're doing very well. We enjoy the pics & the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos, Tom. It must be so incredibly hot and humid there at the moment. Take care. Don't get eaten by furry things!!

    ReplyDelete