What's this all about?

Hi, my name is Tom Roberts. Welcome to my blog. I'm cycling along the less traveled routes from the most southern point of Africa to the most northern point of the United Kingdom in aid of Rhino Conservation. As part of my trip I'm making a television documentary. I invite you to join me.

Track my progress

Saturday 4 February 2012

What's this all about?

Welcome to my blog, my name is Tom Roberts and in the next couple of months I'll be setting off to pay the world a visit. The purpose of this blog is two fold, the first is to document the journey and raise funds for Actionaid,  the second is to allow the kids to keep a beady eye on me. I aim to travel the less traveled routes and invite you to join me.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Tom
    Only 2 months to go now - how exciting!! I will be following your journey closely, no doubt wishing I had no ties here........... Enjoy yourself, have plenty of great adventures but take care! Hope to catch up with you at some point(s)around the world.
    Lots of love and good luck
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world belongs to the brave
    Good luck....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination. Susan Pickering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tom. Have you seen this: http://www.yellowbrick-tracking.com. A friend used it while sailing around New Zealand in this year's two-handed race. It worked brilliantly.
    A

    ReplyDelete