What's this all about?

Hi, my name is Tom Roberts. Welcome to my blog. I'm cycling along the less traveled routes from the most southern point of Africa to the most northern point of the United Kingdom in aid of Rhino Conservation. As part of my trip I'm making a television documentary. I invite you to join me.

Track my progress

Wednesday 7 November 2012

VIDEO BLOG FROM NAMIBIA

Check out my first sojourn into video blogs. I was as nervous as hell, but I will get better. No comments from the peanut gallery or you can do the next one.





These three pictures will give you a taste of what you'll find when you click my Photos menu.


These meat seller in Namibia had just slaughtered a cow. You can see the hide lying on the ground behind the 'display cabinet'. The guys in Brussels would be turning blue if they could see this.


The Orange River running between South Africa and Namibia


The Franschoek Pass in the Western Cape, South Africa


Cheers
Tom

4 comments:

  1. Hi dad
    It looks like you are having an amazing time :) its nice to see. I hope everything continues to be great for you.
    love you and miss you
    sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Tom. Well done. Looking forward to your arrival in Knysna. Love Aunt Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked watching your video hope your doing well Tom on your Journey. Looks very intresting x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom

    Really impressive first video-blog! Great to hear what you're up to. Good luck with the long journey - I'm eagerly awaiting updates as you travel!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete