What's this all about?

Hi, my name is Tom Roberts. Welcome to my blog. I'm cycling along the less traveled routes from the most southern point of Africa to the most northern point of the United Kingdom in aid of Rhino Conservation. As part of my trip I'm making a television documentary. I invite you to join me.

Track my progress

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Malawi





At one of the many road blocks you come across in Africa, I have generally found the police and military to be ok.
Mobile shop!
This lad raced me for about 5 miles, every time I passed him he would come back at me, at times we were hitting 35 miles p/hr! A true competitor, I took this photo just before he dropped off his rather startled fare, what a lad!






2 comments:

  1. nice pics. Glad you got them posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing us the country with your lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete