What's this all about?

Hi, my name is Tom Roberts. Welcome to my blog. I'm cycling along the less traveled routes from the most southern point of Africa to the most northern point of the United Kingdom in aid of Rhino Conservation. As part of my trip I'm making a television documentary. I invite you to join me.

Track my progress

Friday 29 March 2013

Mozambique (better late than never...)



Having had a few months to get over the experience here are the photo's to go with the blog,  just to keep the record straight!


A hotel at Xai Xai that originates from the colonial days that's been abandoned. There are a lot of buildings and amenities in this state.




















1 comment:

  1. it likes it should be so amazing. this is what we were dreaming about - those beaches.

    ReplyDelete